I believe I have the best site out there for barbeque recipes, tips and reviews for barbeque related products. so if you are building an online presence and trying to grow outside of your local market, work with Pigskinbarbeque.com!
At Pigskin Barbeque we review BBQ sauces, rubs, and tools such as thermometers, grills, and smokers and help your products get seen by a lot of the right people.
All Reviews Include:
- A thorough cook that demonstrates the full range of your barbeque product.
- A detailed post explaining the product in full detail.
- Excellent pictures of your product before and after demonstration.
- Prominent links to your site and social media accounts.
- Visibility to some passionate bloggers and barbeque fanatics!
- Ability to sponsor a giveaway for your product and build a buzz about your brand.
- Reviews are conducted free of charge.
- We will review your barbeque related products, its cooking methods and or tools used.
- All products reviewed become the property of Pigskin Barbeque.
- We require a full size product for review.
- Reviews will be completed and posted within 2-6 weeks of receiving the product unless a specific time frame is agreed upon.
- Reviews will include product information, pictures, and links back to your website, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube.
- Once the review is posted, a link to the post will be sent to you.
- All opinions in the review will be our honest opinions. If there is an issue with the product before writing the review we will contact you personally to figure something out.
- We meet FTC guidelines in regards to reviews. We disclose that we received the product for review purposes and we always provide honest reviews. This means, if we do not like your product, we will say so. If the reason we don’t like the product is fixable, we may contact you before posting the review.
- We do not return products sent for review, even if we write a negative review.
The best way to get in touch and find out more is to use our contact form.