Yumms BBQ Grilling Mat is said to:
- PREVENT FOOD FROM FALLING THROUGH THE CRACKS which eliminates the frustration of wasting perfectly good food due to a poor BBQ setup
- PROVIDE EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION (with grill marks) provides added flavor by cooking the meat in its own natural juices… making your food taste delicious
- NON-STICK SURFACE made from a material similar to Teflon (which is both dishwasher safe and hand washable) makes it effortless to keep clean… and continually reuse over and over again for decades.
- FDA APPROVED and can withstand heat up to 450 degrees F… providing you peace of mind with respect to safety and durability
- CUSTOMIZABLE and comes in a set of 2… which can be cut and modified to any size or shape to perfectly fit any BBQ to achieve flawless results..PLUS our LIFETIME GUARANTEE makes it a no-risk purchase. If you’re ever unsatisfied for any reason, simply return it for a 100% refund… no questions asked
Well, I put Yumms BBQ Grilling Mat to the test on Mother’s Day. Cooking for my mother and sisters was my gift to them this year. I cooked some chicken, shrimp and salmon on the grilling mat. All things were cooked on a gas grill. I HIGHLY recommend getting these grilling mats if you have or like to cook on a gas grill!
It worked well at preventing the shrimp from falling through the cooking grates as the mat covers the cooking area. There wasn’t a need to put the shrimp on skewers. You can also cut the mats to fit your grill if they are too large.
If you have a gas grill, I’m sure you have experienced hot areas on your grill. Well the grilling mat was true at keeping a consistent heat across the cooking surface. This surprised me because I thought it wouldn’t make a difference, yet it did.
The non stick properties of the grilling mat worked great! I just knew the salmon was going to stick! No, not at all, it easily slid off when it was done. The shrimp didn’t stick, nor did the chicken shish kabob I cooked on the mat.
A few of the things I really liked about Yumms Grilling Mats is it did what it claimed to do. I also cooked some brats, about a dozen, and I liked the fact that the juices and fat from the brats remained on the mat and didn’t drip down into the area where the burners were and create flare-ups. I liked how easy it was to cut it to the size of my mother’s gas grill. These mats seem very versatile and I imagine you could use them in your home for cooking as well.
The Yumms BBQ Grilling Mats are made of some sort of material that seems like a mix between plastic and nylon. I’m not sure what it is for sure but I can tell you this product does what it says it will do. It gets a BIG thumbs up from us at Pigskin Barbeque. Be sure to check them out http://amztk.com/pigskinbarbeque they are on Amazon.
YUMMS ON THE WEB:
- Website – http://www.yumms.net
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/yummsforyou
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/yumms4you
- Youtube – www.youtube.com/user/yumms4you